Shirts that are see-through, with inappropriate or vulgar
illustrations, words that are sexual in nature, that make reference to illegal drugs, advertise tobacco or alcohol products shall not be worn.
Shirts should cover the body in a manner that shows no visible cleavage, torso, or underwear. No racer-back shirts will be allowed. Tops & dresses with visible shoulder straps less than 1 ½” in width are prohibited.
Boy’s shirts shall have sleeves that cover the underarms.
Pants & Shorts
The article of clothing worn below the waist must be appropriate as determined by the adults at TLA. Sagging is not allowed.
Dresses and skirts may be approximately 2” above the knee. Shorts must be fingertip length.
Shoes and accessories
The state law requires students to wear shoes during the hours that school is in session and when they are participating in or on the school grounds. No house shoes or shoes with rollers are allowed.
hats, caps, and other head coverings
Hats, caps and other head coverings will not be worn by either sex in the school building. Exceptions for religious head dress may be approved by the administration.
accessories & extras
- Flip-flops, shower shoes & slides are not allowed
- Distracting hair styles to be determined at the discretion of school admin
- No chain wallets or watches
- Any items with drug/alcohol references, gang insignia, reference to weapons and violence, belts with bullet casings as decor as well as as bandanas, not allowed
- No clothing with graphics or logos
- No jeans with holes in them
- No sagging pants
- No hats